Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Enough

OK. I'm bored with the evening meals...it will get repetitious.

Besides I spent all day digging, planting, re-potting the geraniums that were in the garage all winter, pulling weeds, raking up pine needles, bending, crouching, on my knees, lifting big pots, carrying plants, trimming, pruning, removing rocks....I am bushed, wiped out, tired.

And that was just the beginning of the spring time gardening chores... 

But a good tired. I really enjoy gardening and being outdoors. It's my Zen.

However, I need a change of scenery so I'll take the dog to the big dog park (Frank Ortiz Dog Park) tomorrow - we can hike an hour on the trails through the park in Santa Fe and Benni will be excited even BEFORE we get there.

Maybe I'll also try to get one more tomato plant (looking for a San Marzano) and a gallon of milk...and...

3 comments:

Bob said...

We;re doing a lot of yard work, too, because we have the time, and it gets you nice and tired so that you can sleep, and that gets your mind off _____ and his idiocies.

Moving with Mitchell said...

Those evening meal post really put pressure on you to perform daily. I'm thinking of working on the terrace plants today. It's glorious outside... so far.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet you slept like a log last night after all that garden work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails