1. What exactly is a "sugar plum" and where can I get some?
3. Is the correct verse "Had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap" or "Had just settled down for a long winter's nap."? And is going to bed for the night really a "nap"?
4. Does anyone besides a window installer, house builder or window washer even know what a "sash" is? It sounds like a flowing scarf that some flamboyant queen might wear.
5. Does new-fallen snow have breasts?
6. This is a major question: Why would Saint Nick have a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer? And doesn't Rudolph make nine?
8. How many toys could fit in the miniature sleigh which was "full of toys and St. Nicholas too"?
9. What exactly made St. Nicholas laugh? And was the bowl full of jelly or Jell-o?
10. Not a question, but in any case,
And speaking of dangerous windmills: