Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Just a Thought


As I commented on Russ' blog where he posted a letter by a Russian soldier:

 Leon and I watch the news, we ache in our hearts, we wonder not only about the Ukrainian people but also about the Russian soldiers who are Putin's Pawns in this deadly game of chess he is playing with otherwise peaceful, innocent people. 

 Living in this new world order where evil and horror and hate and lies and power and violence and irreverence have taken hold is not healthy for the human spirit. I can only hope that somehow this will all implode on those who thrive on spewing their toxic breath on the rest of us.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The new world order is very much like the old world order. Let's hope that the outcome is different this time!

Bob said...

I have hope when I see people, regular people, around the world, stand up for Ukraine, stand up to Putin and Russia. When I see countries banding together to help Ukraine, to stop Putin and Russia.
I worry that Putin is an insane narcissist, who might just go crazy at his loss of respect[?] in the world, but I do have hope this might be the end of his reign.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails