Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Honey Came Home Bearing Gifts






Leon is always so thoughtful. His trip to the Big Apple was fun. He and Bob saw Priscilla Queen of The Desert, ate at the finest dives and spared every expense for souvenirs for me.

No t-shirts, no tchochkes, no delicacies from Little Italy.

What I got was the Hotel Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion and a few Lottery tickets.

I'm going to dig out a quarter and start scratching...wish me Luck.

I like the $500 A Week For Life.  If I win I will be going on a little (extended) vacation too!

2 comments:

Russ Manley said...

Hotel shampoo and a lottery ticket - ooh, how romantic! Grin.

Moving with Mitchell said...

I love hotel shampoos. (Not enough hair to condition!) So, did you win? Have you made your reservations for Sevilla?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails