Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"Did You Ever See A Horse Go By?" - My First Amazon-Kindle Publication

We just got back from P-town after two weeks of fun, sun, surf, sand, and sticker shock, (more on that later) only to finally read and follow-up on some email.

My colleague and a member of Lefora Publishing let me know I now had an ISBN and sent me a link to Amazon.

I'm thrilled to say I'm now available on Amazon in Kindle form.
Now this is both scary and exciting: scary because I'm finally out there in a way that is very different from the blogosphere. Scary because being out there means being open to criticism from a possibly wider audience. People whose opinions may be not so nice. Oh, well! I think I'm ready for it. And exciting - well, because it's pretty damn exciting to be published - and by a publisher who thinks me worthy of print.

From what I can ascertain, the print version of the "book" is not yet available.

But for the Kindle edition, click here: http://www.amazon.com/Did-Ever-Horse-Coming-Memoir-ebook/dp/B00NTCZH7W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411494101&sr=8-1&keywords=did+you+ever+see+a+horse+go+by

1 comment:

Russ Manley said...

How exciting! But do let this old fossil know when the print version is available - I can't get the Kindle thingy to download so I'll have to wait and read it the old-fashioned way.

Happy for you, bud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails