Thursday, September 25, 2014

Update - "Did You Ever See A Horse Go By?" - Paperback Edition

Given that the book turned out to be only about 200 pages, I just want to say that I did not set the price for the book - that was set by the publisher. 

I know it may be a little steep for some of you guys (it certainly would be for me). Sorry about that. 

Anyhow the paperback version (there will not be a hard cover edition) is currently available on FastPencil.Com at this URL:



I'm told it will be on Amazon fairly soon. Before long there will be used copies available for twenty-five cents, no doubt.

Anyhow, I am lousy at self-promotion, but if any of you read the book and like it, don't pass it on - tell your friends to buy their own copy!

I haven't even got a copy yet - I think I get 5 copies as a courtesy from the publisher. 

Thanks to all of you for reading this blog and for all your support.

 Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
- Frank

P.S. THERE WILL BE A BOOK SIGNING AT THE BRISTOL PUBLIC LIBRARY ON OCTOBER 30TH at about 7:00 PM.

More updates to follow.

2 comments:

Russ Manley said...

Great, I'll be ordering one after the first of the month.

Frank said...

Thanks, Russ.
Hope you enjoy it.
You've been such a loyal reader of my humble blog, I appreciate your support.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails