Sunday, October 2, 2022

The Body is Back From Vacation But the Spirit Hasn't Yet Arrived

 The Body is Back From Vacation But the Spirit Hasn't Yet Arrived back to the Land of Entrapment. I will just say that the Province Lands and Cape Cod National Seashore is as glorious as ever.

I will post photos one of these days but, for today, let me just share some very different videos: 

Here is a trailer for "Bros" - a gay RomCom which Hubby and I and some friends saw today. We enjoyed it immensely although I imagine not everyone will share that reaction. It is funny, serious, obnoxious at times, sentimental, sexy, over the top (Billy Eichner as Bobby can be obnoxious - enough already!), engaging, and entertaining at a time when we all need some frivolous enjoyment and diversion. Not to mention Luke McFarland. And the fact that a number of scenes are filmed in Provincetown, where we have spent many a vacation, including this past one.

Recommended.

  

 

 

On a completely different wave length is this from the Interfaith Alliance:

I would direct you to the enlightening comments by Wajahat Ali at time mark 6:35 and 50:30

Unfortunately this type of analysis and discussion does not get wide coverage or attention in the media.


3 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I hope you coast for a long time on memories of your vacation.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you enjoyed your holiday!

Bob said...

I love keeping the vacation mode alive!
I adore Luke MacFarlane.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails