Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Road Fatigue? Yeah, That's the Ticket

Please indulge this interlude while I continue to prepare photos from our trip for a future post(s).

I often get TEXT messages from political candidates and the like, usually asking for donations and ending with a notice to text "STOP" if I no longer wish to receive text messages from this group.

So imagine how puzzled I was when we saw this sign on an Interstate Highway, I think it was in Pennsylvania.


 I turned to Leon and asked "Why would you have to text "STOP" at the rest area? And who do you text it to?

I blame it on having spent too many hours on the road.

Fortunately we both had a good laugh at my expense.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And now WE'RE having a laugh at your expense too, hahahahaha!

Bob said...

That is such a Carlos thing to say!!!

Moving with Mitchell said...

My first thought was, What’s he talking about? Oh, Frank! Thanks for this.

Russ Manley said...

Um, country boy here don't get it. Why do they make you stop texting when you use the rest area? Safety issue? Hygiene? WTF?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails