Thursday, September 15, 2022

Perfect Beach Day





20 year old in a 74 year old body 

 Yesterday was the quintessential perfect beach day. After a cool, windy start it became sunny, warm, breezy and heavenly. I spent time in the waves as the water temp was somewhere between the bath water of South Carolina and the ice bath of Maine. 

On my beach towel I listened to Soul Flutes and the sensual sounds of Brazilian Samba and Bossa Nova and it occurred to me that “Nothing hurts”!!!

Salt water cures everything…if only temporarily.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, enjoy your much-deserved vacay in P-town! Everything looks so lovely -- I scrolled through your last few posts with all the fab photos!

Russ Manley said...

What bliss! Happy for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails