Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Apologies

 To those whose blogs I follow: The only internet I have most days is via cell phone and even though I am signed in to post this, Google insists that I sign in to post comments on other blogs. Then tells me that I am unable to sign in to comment. I have little patience to try and figure out a workaround. 

I will just say that the ocean beckons me and life here is too short. I am aware of the Queen’s passing and check in on the political news and your blogs. We will be here for another week and then a week of visits and travel before getting back to New Mexico. 

Today promises to be a perfect beach day so we are off to Herring Cove. Unfortunately my bum knee won’t take me all the way to Boys Beach. But any beach is better than no beach. 

Ciao, tutti!

2 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I know how you feel about the ocean. So glad you’re getting your time there. And, of course, no apologies are need for not being able to comment. That’s so frustrating.

Russ Manley said...

Life is short, too. Have all the fun you can while you can, Frank. We know how much you've missed the beaches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails