Friday, April 29, 2022

On Top of Old Smokey

 So I spent the whole morning out in the backyard garden where I saw only blue sky and sunshine. Then, when I went out to get the mail and opened the front door, the sky was a whole other thing. This is smoke from the Cerro Pelado fire I believe. There are other fires burning and some communities are under evacuation advisories and homes have been destroyed.

We are safe so far...but vigilant. 

I think we will have a drink and watch the Titanic sink (I mean the evening news).






Blue sky and smoke

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My city (and elsewhere in Canada) was blanketed in smoke last summer from the wildfires in British Columbia. Not fun for anyone, especially those with lung issues. I hope the fires don't come closer to you!

Moving with Mitchell said...

Wow! I hope the fires (and smoke) stay well away from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails