Thursday, February 22, 2018

Our First Snow Of The Season

We finally had some snow here in the dessert. Badly needed precipitation as we have been in drought mode for months. Unfortunately, I think much of the moisture will evaporate before being absorbed by the soil and vegetation as evidenced by our driveway completely being dry.

But that is a nice change from New England...we don't have to shovel...

Remembering the days when we spent HOURS with the snowblower and shovel...not missing that at all.







2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My Rare One LIVES to snowblow. Last week she was up on the roof, shovelling off the snow. I was on the ground monitoring her, with my finger poised over 911 on the cellphone, in case she fell. Good times!

Frank said...

Been there, done that...although the link doesn't show my hubby shoveling the roof while I try to remove the now compacted 3 feet of snow that he shoveled to ground with the snowblower...so that we and the dog could walk around the house...even our 100 pound Weimador couldn't get through the deep snow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails