Monday, December 24, 2012

Greetings

Here is a Christmas Album with renditions of Silent Night, O Holy Night, The First Noel. Voices, and True Blue Miracle by one of my favorite singers, my niece, Andrea DeFrancesco.

I wish it had a video of her performing, but you get to see her album art which is by a another talented young artist, her cousin Michael Ryczek who has a very cool blog and who sells his paintings on his web site here.

Please take a moment to visit Andrea's YouTube site and Michael's websites and let them know what you think of their music and art.




I'm going to take a little break from posting on the blog - unless something happens that compels me to post or unless I get inspired to write something meaningful or brilliant (not likely).  You guys whose blogs I list on the sidebar do a great job of keeping us informed about all that's gay in the world, so I trust that no one will miss my musings.

So here's wishing you all a great couple of weeks of holidays!





3 comments:

Bob said...

Have a lovely blog-cation!

Moving with Mitchell said...

Wishing you happy holidays and looking forward to your return. You WILL be missed and so will your musings!

Russ Manley said...

Lovely performance, I'm sure you must be very proud of Andrea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails