Friday, November 13, 2020

Alex Trebek...in Memorium

I've watched Jeopardy for years, not that I've learned much, but it was always fun to guess and more fun to know for certain.

Alex Trebek was the epitome of class and scholarship. And his stoic battle with cancer was a model of grace and bravery. He was a role model neither I, nor many others, could possibly live up to.

So, with that little eulogy having been given, I can say I was delighted to see this video clip making the rounds today.

Alex, you made my day!


4 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

OMB, too good not to watch! I didn't think alex knew THOSE words! hee hee!

Bob said...

We are huge Jeopardy fans and were so sad when he passed. We watched the first of his last taped shows on Monday and the producer of the show teared up talking about Trebek.
Then I saw this video and laughed a bit at Alex. He was a class act.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, love it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails