Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Leon & Frank - 4th Anniversary October 25th, 2018

This is for my hubby, Leon, in celebration of our 4th Anniversary and 30 years of sharing our lives with one another. So I am posting this little slide show of some of our moments together. It maybe a bit pretentious, but hey, it's my blog.

I, we, Leon and I, have been truly fortunate.

During my many years of self-doubt and anguish I never believed I would have a boyfriend, a lover, a partner, a spouse, let alone 30 years of friendship and love. Such things were not even in my realm of imagined possibilities.

But here we are. After 30 years, still going strong for one another.

Thank you Leon, with all my love:



Music: Jeff Krassner, I Will Be Strong For You from the album of the same name.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You guys rock! Happy Anniversary!

Russ Manley said...

Beautiful, Frank - what a lovely album of memories, it brought a tear to my eye. You fellows are truly blessed. Here's wishing you many more years of happiness together.

Moving with Mitchell said...

So romantic. Congratulations on THIRTY years and 4 years of legal!

anne marie in philly said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! two cute guys still in love with each other is special indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails