Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Comments - not sure what the problem is

 I apologize again for blogger: I have not been getting email notifications about pending comments to be moderated. I received ONE notification today and find there are about 10 comments waiting. Sorry. This has been a issue for some time now. Not sure how to fix it.

So, in reply to Russ, I wrote just now (June 29):

Well, I just found these waiting in moderation mode. I changed the email address for notifications and that did no good. And there used to be, ages ago, a reply button after each comment...now I have to reply as if I were just another reader...

Tried different browsers. That's no help.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I have noticed that Blogger does not send email notifications about any comment originating from a Yahoo account. Those you have to check your Blogger comments function on your blog to find. Probably due to some dispute between Google and Yahoo is my guess.

Russ Manley said...

Something screwy is happening with Blogger. Just the other day by chance I discovered that a lot of *my own* comments on my blog - replies to other people's comments - have gone into the Spam folder. Why???

And a few months back I found a couple old posts flagged for "sensitive content" when they were no such thing. Go figure.

If you poke around behind the machine, there is a Blogger help forum if you want to ask about what's happening. But you can't talk directly to the Blogger Wizards themselves.

Frank said...

Well, I just found these waiting in moderation mode. I changed the email address for notifications and that did no good. And there used to be, ages ago, a reply button after each comment...now I have to reply as if I were just another reader...

Frank said...

Russ,
As for Blogger help: you made me laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails