Thursday, January 21, 2021

WOW!!!

 This pretty much sums up how I feel (the actual Fireworks, not the song, as I cannot understand but half the words she sings...I think I have chronic "lyric impaired hearing" especially for voices like this that are shrill and piercing...and painful).

 

Now, Lady Gaga, I understand perfectly.  Her voice is gorgeous, and has a range that is pleasant and dynamic and filled with emotion. Probably the best rendition of the Star Spangled Banner that I've ever heard. No exaggeration.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Perfect!

Mitchell Block said...

There's no denying Lady Gaga has talent. I knew she was a great performer, but wasn't really a fan. Then I heard her duet with Tony Bennet. She's got singing chops. And she made the Star Spangled Banner even more difficult than it already is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails