Tuesday, January 26, 2021

New Photo Format HEIC on iPhone????

 Just a note for Russ in case you didn't see my reply:

1) for some reason I cannot reply to individual comments


2) My camera is my iPhone SE 2nd generation which I recently purchased because I was having issues with my old phone.


3) the other "new" issue is that sometimes the photos taken with the new iPhone are JPEG and sometimes have a new format called HEIC (High Efficiency Image File) whatever that is. I don't have clue why some photos are in one format and some are in the other...if in HEIC format, I have to convert them to JPEG in order to upload them to the blog ....just more steps and hoops. 

Anyhow this was from today's hike around the trails in our town, Cochiti Lake.







Our Little Town




1 comment:

Russ Manley said...

Wonderful pics of Benni exploring the wide-open spaces. At first I thought, hmm, northern New Mexico has white sands, just like on the Gulf beaches, how interesting.

Then it hit me - OMG is that SNOW???

Your new camera format is another example of needless "improvement" in my opinion. No doubt we will soon be at a point when new machines are only good for one day - then the daily "improvements" will come through and render them all useless. Hoo boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails