Saturday, December 28, 2013

Out at Applebee's

I'm trying to do a blog post from here sitting at the table at Applebee's.

Now the trick is how to put a picture in this post.


Later:
Back home now and I have NO CLUE how this picture of my dog Benni has got artificial snowflakes coming down. This is beyond mysterious. The proverbial Christmas miracle? If I knew how this happened I could do it again, but believe me, I don't know how. Something to do with the iPhone, I imagine.

Anybody have an explanation?

3 comments:

Russ Manley said...

Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now in control of the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels, or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the rest of your life, we will control all that you see and hear.

I WARNED you about getting involved with that devilish device. But you didn't believe me, did you?

Moving with Mitchell said...

It IS a Christmas miracle!!! I wish WE had an Applebee's!

Frank said...

The Blind Men and the Elephant. Different interpretations depending on your point of contact.

Now, Russ, in simple Royal English, KEEP CALM and DIAL 911.

Mitch, for crying out loud, with all that great Spanish food you post about, do you really want Applebee's? I had the "Under 550 Calorie" sirloin and shrimp with potato and veggies. It wasn't all that good.

As for me, I'm quite impressed with my serendipitous discovery of animated snow. But I can't help but wonder what would happen if it were a photo of the beach in August????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails