Sunday, December 18, 2022

Some of My Favorite Photos Part One

 Here is the first group of some of my favorite photos. They are in no particular order or subject matter. Some I took with Point-and-Shoot Canon cameras of which I owned 3 or 4 prior to getting my first iPhone with a camera (iPhone 5?) and more recently my iPhone SE 2nd gen. 

I like photography but at this stage of my life I'm not about to carry around a camera when I have a phone that will do. I'm certainly not going to be taking pictures professionally.

Anyhow, some of these you may have seen on this blog before, some maybe not. I would have posted larger copies but they bleed over onto the right column. I think you can click to enlarge.

4 O'clock

Pismo Beach

Pismo Beach

Pismo Dunes

Bluff Point CT

Tidal Marsh Provincetown MA

Long Point Light Provincetown

Tidal Marsh and Lighthouse Ptown

Milkweed Bugs

Milkweed Bugs Terryville CT

Rock Wall Bristol CT

Maple Leaf CT

Wood Pile Bristol CT

Frost on Chrysanthemum, Bristol CT

Milkweed Pod Burst, Bristol CT

Bend in the Wood, Bristol, CT

Daisy

Opuntia Cactus Garden Bristol, CT

Snow Drops Bristol, CT

Bennie at Sun Mountain Santa Fe, NM

Fern

Bluewater Lake Dam, NM

Bluewater Lake NM

Clam Shell with Pebbles, Herring Cove, Ptown, MA

Pismo Dunes, CA

Pirates Cove, Avila, CA

Benni with Black-eyed Susans, Bristol, CT

Somewhere in Montreal

Somewhere in Montreal

Somewhere in Montreal

Somewhere in Montreal

Somewhere in Montreal

Beach Stones at Low Tide near Encinitas, CA

Beach Stones and Footprints near Encinitas, CA

Back View of Colosseum Rome, Italy

Near Via Appia Antica , Rome Italy


5 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

You have a great eye, a wonderful aesthetic, and a steady hand.

Russ Manley said...

Fabulous photos!! You really have an artist's eye, Frank, picking out the dramatic details of small things. But also, the long shot with Leon and Benni silhouetted in the sunset is quite striking. What a wonderful gallery.

Frank said...

More to come soon.

M. Pierre said...

I love them all. I was struck by the wood bent and growing into itself SO interesting, like a tree with a pitcher handle. Also, Tho' not as picturesque as some, the little gay chair. Made me think of myself as a boy..the red others all the same big and sturdy, the gay one, different, frail, of wood, but with a bit of pretty detail...every bit as good as the others and yet timidly always standing at the end of the line, esp for any sports activity!

Russ Manley said...

OMG I totally overlooked the little "gay" chair! But I get it now. Brilliant insight.

M.P. is an artist and notices such things at first glance. I have to sit and think about them for a long time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails