Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Blogger querks

 Blogger: It’s not letting me post replies to individual comments on my own blog. This has been going on for sometime and I’m not sure how to fix it or if it can be fixed. Just one more reason for my frustration with blogging in general. I had wanted to reply to Russ’s comment. Yes it was a generalization about Congress being spineless. It was a lazy generalization on my part. But if half the vertebrae are missing the rest of the spine isn’t much good. That’s the best I can come up with that this hour of the morning.

We are having a little bit of weather here in New Mexico. Power is out. Internet is down. Using the cell phone to post this.

Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Russ Manley said...

If half the vertebrae are missing . . . haha. Good one, Frank.

About replying to comments - can't you just enter a *new* comment instead? That's what I do on my blog. I think. (?)

Moving with Mitchell said...

We’re having a little bit of weather here in Málaga, too. High winds and surf. No power outages... yet. As for blogger, argh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails