Friday, August 27, 2021

Three Weeks Grieving - Comments from the JMG Community

 RRebel •
O/T I have been away from JMG for several days as our beloved dog, Benni (Benedict Bentley) who had degenerative myelopathy, took a turn for the worst on last Friday. On our visit to the vet on Saturday morning we said goodbye forever to our boy. It was most heartwrenching and anguishing and we sobbed and are still grieving. When it comes to a beloved pet being put down, all the forest fires and pandemics and idiots and politicians just become so much background noise. I have posted a memorial and some photos on my blog, https://reluctantrebel.blogspot.com/.

COMMENTS FROM JMG COMMUNITY  (LGBTQ NEWS BLOG) These comments from people I've never met have touched my heart and soul more than they know.


ColdCountry RRebel •  
Good by, Benni.

 






Jwmvh ColdCountry •  
That brings a tear to my eyes every time I read it! Hugs to RRebel.



TheManicMechanic RRebel •  
I'm so sorry. All that unconditional love and unbridled joy that dogs give to us all the time finds a home in your heart like nothing else. It's real, it's pure, and it's honest. And when it's gone, the hole it leaves is vast and empty. I still get upset when I'm reminded of what I lost years ago, but I have to remind myself I was lucky enough to experience it.




Doug105 RRebel •  

 







fuzzybits RRebel •  • edited 
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We've been through it many times over the years and it never gets easier.


thatotherjean RRebel • 12 days ago 
Even when it's absolutely the right thing to do, saying goodbye to a four-legged family member is always painful. But it's still the right thing. Benni was as lucky to have you as you were to have him.




bkmn - End the filibuster! RRebel •  
Goodbye Benni. You will be missed.




JCF RRebel •  
{{{RRebel and Benni's Pack}}}



Mike P RRebel •  
I’m so sorry. Looks like he gave you both years of joy.



Beagle RRebel • 
RIP, Benni.



Stella RRebel •  
I'm so sorry.




Smokey RRebel •  
(,,,) hugs (,,,)




bobb RRebel •  
I am so sorry.




Dwight Williamson RRebel •  
Unlimited sympathy ,although we have all been through it. We are always caught unaware and our pets, the better angels of our lives leave us sad and wanting. Not what they would ever have wanted alive. I am so happy for all the years you had and so sad for your unbearable loss. ♥️




bzrd RRebel • 
you were a good boy Benni
and loved your hoomans
the very mostest
you were the
best
love




hdtex RRebel • • edited 
What a beautiful boy. I recently lost my boy Foster to the same disease. I moved heaven and earth for him, walking him in a harness and sling. He finally let me know when he had to go.




Peanuts mom RRebel •  
I cant possibly tell you how sorry i am about bennis passing. It truly hurts my heart. He looks like a wonderful guy. I just cant imagine it, though its in my future eventually. Youll be in my thoughts & ill hug my kids extra tight tonight. Take care.




Dan M RRebel •  
Sorry for your loss.




Cattleya1 RRebel •  
They are important little people in our families. I am so sorry for your loss!



BearEyes RRebel • 
It's never easy. Big bear hugs to you.




RRebel BearEyes •  
A bear hug would be most welcome. Thanks




egmister RRebel •  
Cheers to Benni! To his life! To his Love!




TuuxKabin RRebel •  
A Black Beauty. Condolences. He must have been a good filter from all that backgrounds noise. Bye, bye Benni.




Girlgoon RRebel •  
Sorry to hear it. Take time to grieve




Ninja0980 RRebel •  
Hugs.
Sorry for your loss.




Mb RRebel •  ago 
Heartfelt condolences.



B Snow RRebel •  
I'm so sorry. I know he had a great life with you.



6 comments:

Bob said...

Losing a pet is just so hard.
Sending good thoughts.

Moving with Mitchell said...

My eyes filled with tears when I read that cartoon. My heart is with you guys. I fell in love with Benny from this distance. He was a wonder dog and you were so lucky to have each other for so many years. Sending hugs from Spain.

Frank said...

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Frank said...

A thank you from New Mexico for your kind words.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So sorry to learn that Benni, your faithful dog and true, has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. That's the problem with taking a blog break -- I miss all the news when it happens. Sending hugs and best wishes for hearts-ease.

Frank said...

Welcome back. Thanks for your hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails