Sunday, June 27, 2021

PRIDE Nostalgia

 There seems to be a number of articles on the web about the general theme of "The Spirit of Pride Days Past" so here is my post of some photos of Past Pride Days. 

I guess nostalgia comes with getting older. What with the pandemic and the political climate, things just ain't what they used to be. I sense that we will see the slow demise of traditional pride.

I never took many pictures of Pride parades, so this is pretty short on pics, but it's this year's post of my annual tribute to Pride. 












6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I feel nostalgic for the Pride Parades and Marches of my youth too! Good times, good friends, lovers past and present, wouldn't have missed those experiences for the world! (But don't worry, I'm not about to launch into another diatribe, LOL!) Nostalgia is definitely a fun place to visit!

Moving with Mitchell said...

Great photos.

Mark Alexander said...

Very nice. I posted my own for "the yunguns."

Russ Manley said...

Great pics. But who's the STUD in the tight jeans??

Frank said...

I have no idea, but he definitely got my attention.

Russ Manley said...

I can certainly see why!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails