Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Proposition 8 Ruled Unconstitutional

8/5/10 - Well, I read most of it - When rational thought prevails - this is what makes America great.

READ IT

or

READ ALL ABOUT IT (8-4-10)

OR CURRENT UPDATES AND VIDEOS HERE

 This is a great moment!

As I just posted to TruthSpew, I have this comment which I've not heard from other commentators:

"The only drawback of the trial was how pathetic the Prop 8 position was presented.  If they had presented a stronger case (I'm sure they could have done better) the victory would have been that much sweeter - and stronger.  As it stands, I think the decision leans heavily on the weakness of the defense.  I don't know how the higher courts view this deficiency.  Can they throw out the decision based on the incompetence of the defense?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails