Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Peony Farm

Went to the Cricket Hill Garden Peony Farm today with Bob.  They specialize in Chinese Tree Peonies and have several varieties of those plus the regular bush type peonies.  Unfortunately the tree peonies had blossomed earlier than normal this season so we did not get to see them in bloom.  The regular peonies were still quite lovely and sat showing off their colors under little Chinese umbrellas.






I decided that since I have no work coming in right now, I had better use my time to do a few things as the opportunities arise.  Bluff Point is on my list.  The Cedar Hill Cemetery in Hartford is famous for it's arboretum-like grounds and is another place on my list.  But it would be nice if a little work came through in the meantime...

1 comment:

Russ Manley said...

Beautiful shots Frank, very pretty details. But we don't put no umberellas over our plants down here. Hell, even the flowers have to be tough to live in TX . . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails