Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Posting Comments

Just had a nice comment on "Around the Yard"  from justjock whose blog I tried to visit. Safari acted viral when I tried to open it, Firefox opened it fine but I was not able to post a comment - it seemed not to accept the comments or my user account.  There was no "word verification" or any indication that the comment was transmitted.  When posting, the screen refreshed with a blank comment box, like nothing had been entered.  Does anyone else experience these quirks?

1 comment:

truthspew said...

Blogger has issues like this all the time. That was another part of the reason I moved the whole thing over to Wordpess. The comments there always work and I can moderate/edit all I like.

One of the things that irritates me most about blogger is that about a third of the time it doesn't know how to handle OpenID for credentials.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails