Friday, February 10, 2006

Hello

By way of introduction, I will say it has taken me several weeks to get familiar with blogging and some of the technical aspects of the blogger dot com. I have not yet mastered formatting, posting pictures or links. I downloaded a new browser because Safari does not support some features.

I’ve been following a few of the (gay) blogs regularly and thought I’d give it a try. I don’t intend to comment much on current events, however meaty they might be…I’ll leave that to “rjr” who does it so well….my focus is self-centered (but I won't tell you about what I had for dinner last night UNLESS I cooked it myself and can share the recipe)…not that my life is so interesting but sometimes my thought processes scare me…and my grandmother was a great source of wisdom.

I reserve all rights to the content posted in this blog, unless otherwise noted.
- FDeF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails